Wednesday 13 June 2012

Quotes In Gif's


1. Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011)

I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them.
2. Vivien Leigh (1913-1967)

You go into the arena alone. The lions are hungry for you. (Gone with the Wind)
3. Audrey Hepburn (1929 1993)
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

4. Charlize Theron (1975)
Countries and states which have capital punishment have a much higher rate of murder and crime than countries that do not, so that makes sense to me, and the moral question - I struggle with it morally.

5. Monica Bellucci (1964)
I feel fine and comfortable with myself, but not because I'm beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment